PM10 PALM ECG – with software and Bluetooth
PM10 is a homecare device to check ECG parameters. It can be used as a reference for patient to take further medical treatment and reference for doctor to diagnose.
It can help to early prevent from cardiovascular diseases and reduce risks.
Intelligent design, it achieves remote health management through mobile application; it can automatically start measurement, store ECG, upload data, download health results. Suitable for patients with chronic diseases, especially coronary heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, myocarditis, obesity, chest pain, palpitations and dyspnea.
– 1.77” colour TFT-LCD
– quick ECG test with a simple touch.
– accurate conclusion can be obtained immediately after measuring
– continuously record for up to 500 cases with built-in rechargeable lithium battery in full charge
– Bluetooth transmission
– ECG data can be saved to cloud Platform permanently, easy to check and analyze
– historical data can be printed at any time, easy to diagnose
Size: 100 x 45 x h 15 mm
Weight: about 60g
Supplied with a carrying bag, a multilanguage manual (GB, FR, IT, ES, DE, PT) and a CD software to visualize data on PC.