Having a spare set of electrode pads as part of your defibrillator kit could prove to be all the difference in the moments following a cardiac arrest.
Defibrillator electrode pads are kept in protective casing prior to use in an effort to keep them clean and undamaged before treatment. However, if once removed they become damaged or dirty during the rescue process – you may find you need another set quickly to perform lifesaving treatment.
Having a spare pair of Philips FRx Adult Defibrillation Pads could be a lifesaving decision.
- Protective plastic casing keeps the electrode pads safe and secure until use
- Clear and bold images help the first responder to place electrode pads correctly before treatment
- Designed to be pre-connected, ensuring the electrode pads are rescue ready in an emergency
- Shelf life of 2 years before they will need replacing if remain unused
- Sticky adhesive ensures that once pads are placed on the patient, they will not move during treatment